moong dal kosambari
Last Updated : 2 month ago
- Soaked moong dal - 200gm
- Coconut (grated) - 2 tbsp
- green chilli 1 tsp
- oil 2 tsp
- mustard seed 1 tsp
- Curry leaves - 5-6
- Lemon juice - ½ a lemon squeeze
- salt to teast
- coriander leaves chopped -1 tsp
- Add the soaked moong dal in a bowl.
- add coconut, and green chillies to it.
- Add oil to a heated pan, and then add the mustard seeds.
- Once it starts sputtering, add the curry leaves now tadka is ready
- Pour the tadka to the salad.
- Add lemon juice and salt
- Mix all the content thoroughly.
- Add coriander on top and mix well again.
- now moong dal kosambari is ready to serve