bread gulab jamun
Last Updated : 2 month ago
- Bread slices – 6
- Milk – 2 tbsp
- Malai – 2 tbsp
- Ghee or oil – for deep frying
- Sugar – ½ glass
- Water – 1 glass
- Cardamom powder – 1 pinch
- First cut the edges of bread slices.
- In a bowl mix bread malai and milk well to prepare a soft dough.
- Heat oil or ghee in a wok, make small balls of round shape and fry them till golden brown on medium flame.
- For sugar syrup,mix sugar and water in a sauce pan, boil it till you get one thread consistency, add a pinch of cardamom powder for a nice flavor.
- Now put gulab jamuns in the sugar syrup and keep them for atleast 5-8 minutes.
- now bread gulab jamun is ready to serve.