Last Updated : 2 month ago
- 4 cups Corn Flakes
- 1cup curry leaves
- 1cup peanuts – optional
- 1/2cup pottukadalai / chutney gram / roasted gram / dalia
- 1cup white aval / red aval / beaten rice flakes / poha
- hing – a pinch
- salt to teast
- chili powder – according to your need
- deep fry aval in enough oil till it turns crispy. Remove from the oil and keep aside. Heat 1 or 2 tbsp oil in a pan or kadhai. Add peanuts and curry leaves. Saute a while.
- add pottukadalai and stir well for a min on low flame. Add corn flakes and cook till all the flakes turns crispy. Sprinkle asofoetida, red chili powder and salt to taste.
- stir well everything and remove from the heat. Allow it to cool and store in an airtight container. Serve and enjoy with a cup of tea / coffee.