Besan wali pyaaz ki sabji
Last Updated : 04 Apr 2017
- 3 onion (medium size), cut into thin slices ,
- 2 tomato( medium size) cut into small pieces,
- Besan 100gm( approx-1cup),1tsp
- red chilli powder,
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder,
- 1tsp Coriander powder,
- salt to taste,
- 2tbs water,
- oil 1tsp,
- f finely chopped green chili 2,
- chopped Coriander,
- cumin seeds,
- musturd seeds 1tsp
- In a wide pan, heat oil. Add mustard seeds and cumin seeds and chopped chilly to this add sliced onions and tomato fry on a medium to low heat until light golden color.
- Pour besan evenly with one hand and simultaneously stir with a spatula with the other hand. Mixing of besan is very important while making this subji .It should be mixed evenly - else it may form lumps .
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder and Coriander powder and salt to taste. Mix all the ingredients well. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons water. Cover with a lid and cook on a low heat for 5 minutes until the besan well coated on onion slices and color changes.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.